Fixing any website Errors, Problems & Woes
Looking after clients is a top priority for us, we understand that if your business grows, ours can too. Unfortunately, we're often brought into projects where -for one reason or another- the previous web design team did not share this attitude and therefore lost their client's confidence.
One common request we get is to rebuild a site using the existing layout and structure. There are many reasons why, including:
- The client wants the site rebuilt using a Content Management System, so they can update pages themselves
- The previous site was built in Flash and cannot be viewed on mobile devices or easily found on search engines
- New features are requested that are incompatible with their current set up.
- We've even rebuilt websites because the previous web designers went AWOL.
Whatever your situation you can rely on us to find a solution.
We hear all kinds of horror stories from clients unsatisfied with their previous web designers work...
- "It doesn't work in a particular browser."
- "The contact form is broken."
- "If I click here - it doesn't do anything."
- "They didn't finish the job."
- Or more worryingly: "my site has been hacked."
Please feel free to contact us if you need assistance with any of your website issues, from the smallest bug fixes to the largest site overhauls.